Friday 12 November 2010

Test shots for Lighting & Mise en Scene.



The following shots demonstrates the different types of lighting used. I have also used certain effects in the photographs such as a film grain effect, which looks very effective and visually appealing. As I developed my knowledge of using the camera, I made a note to use the rule of thirds, and use a 3x3 grid to help get my shots accurate in terms of alignment.

In some shots I relied on on-shoot lighting from the light boxes, and in some I used the flash on the digital camera.
Some of the shadows created in the singer/model's face makes some of the shots interesting which could all be potential images to use for the Digipak.



The following shots here show some of the locations that our group used whilst filming.
The mise-en-scene we used are:

  • Office
  • Playroom
  • Garden
  • Green Screen
  • Park 
  • Room (focused only on the walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment