Friday 17 December 2010

Photos that are used in Digipak and Advertisement.





Main cover of album =
I find this image good because the artist is looking directly at the audience, which engages them and encourages them to pick it up. Her clothing is seen during the filming, which shows a clear link towards the single ‘Oh No!’ The clothing isn’t empowering either so it would not clash with my colour scheme. It has a hint of red on her clothing and on the medal strap so I can link it towards my colour scheme too.
The use of medal shows her rebellion and carefree attitude that our group want to portray to the audience.



Inside cover/ Advertisement photo  =
In my opinion, I find this photo very enchanting. The use of photography make it seems mysterious and has good use of angles and rule of thirds. The reason why I like this photo is because I can clearly link it towards my other panels because of the blue wall/background, which I can carry it across to all of the other panels. Additionally, this photo was also part of the music video, which clearly links it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment