Saturday 9 October 2010

Letter for copyright clearance.


From:Yasmeen Ismail

To: info@chopshopmusic.com

Dear Chop Shop,

I request copyright permission to use part or whole of:
Oh No and I’m Not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds

I am a student of A level Media studies and for my Advanced Portfolio I will be working in a group to produce a promotional package for the release of a new album track. I would like to request permission to use the above tracks for this project.

The finished project will not be made available publicly and will be used solely for coursework purposes. The holder of the original copyright will be fully acknowledged in the finished project.

If you do not hold the rights for this song I should be grateful if you could forward this request to the appropriate person, or return it to me with the contact details in order that I might approach the copyright holder directly.

Yours Faithfully,

Yasmeen Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment