Tuesday 28 September 2010

Copyright Clearence


364 - 366 Kensington High Street
London
England
United Kingdom  
W14 8NS

Dear sir/madam


I am writing to request Copyright permission to use; ‘Higher’ and ‘Ego’ by The Saturdays.

I am a student of A level Media Studies and for my Advanced Portfolio I will be working in a group to produce a promotional package for the release of a new album track. I would like to request permission to use the above track for this project.

The finished project will not be made available publicly and will be used solely for coursework purposes. The holder of the original copyright will be fully acknowledge in the finished project.

If you do not hold the rights for this song, I should be grateful id you could forward this request to the appropriate person, or return it to me with the contact details in order that I might approach the copyright holder directly.


Yours Faithfully






Zeyneb Berouijel

No comments:

Post a Comment