Tuesday 28 September 2010

Examples Of Andrew Goodwin's, Illustration, Amplification, & Disjuncture

Videos that show examples of Illustration, Amplification and Disjuncture




 Disjuncture:

In the music video lady gaga telephone featuring beyonce.
The music video would make the audience think it is about a telephone or some sort of way on communication however this video is a clear view of the type of relations between song and video which is disjuncture there is hardly any connection between the lyrics
 Hello, hello, baby
You called, I can't hear a thing
I have got no service
In the club, you see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you
I'm kinda busy
You would think she’s in a club however in the music video she in a prison cafeteria place.

No comments:

Post a Comment