Friday 14 January 2011

Digipak Pictures


These are the picture i will be using for my digipak, front & back cover.. 
I chose these pictures as on the front cover i wanted it to look as if i was holding the graphic of the crown & heart i had made and use in both digipak and advert. I liked the idea of the back cover to be pf the back of me relating to the front cover but i realise i also wanted there to be a facial image with eye contact, for my audience to look at if they looked at the back so i chose this picture as it gave the sense of me giving the audience eye contact, yet me turned away from them at the same time...
I chose to use face paints a s i found it related to my artists weird personality, and i also thought it relate to the title 'Queen Of Hearts'.

No comments:

Post a Comment