Tuesday 18 January 2011

Q3

wwhewQ3 How did you use media technologies in the construction and research planning and evaluation stages?





when constructing my 3 products my digipak and advertisement i used blogger to research past students work to get a feel of what needs to be done also  to plan what i will be doing in my products and blogger helped me share it with my group and teachers.
 
I used You-tube in a original way i used it to get a view and to see what kind of camera angles and props the genre i was doing used i also used you-tube to find the song we used in the end which was Marine and the Diamonds OH NO

i used it to help me get ideas for  my digipak and my advertisement i used the basic Google images ei also used to research my genre and to get ideas of mise en scene and costumes to have 
 

we made a story board for our planning we used FujiFilm Finepix jx digtal camera.










I used photo shop to edit my picture and change the background of my image i also used to make the the graphic images of my club suits by using the shape tool on photo-shop and to manipulate my picture as one of the images on a fan of playing cards.







we used jvc camera to record our actual music video it was pretty much the same as last year however this year i found it hard as we had to hand held our camera which was harder to keep a steady hand but part from that it was simple














we used final cut the first time when making our story board this helped give us see how our our music video will look 
we also used chrome key this helped us to change background and make it look like our artist is in a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment